We understand how difficult it can be sometimes to reach out. GIFT has been caring for families, residents of care homes and patients in hospitals for many years and we promise to do our upmost to make your journey with us as useful and as simple as possible.
Confidentiality, discretion and being non-judgmental are principles we adhere to strongly. Our aim is simply to help you where we can and make life a little more manageable.
For well over a decade, GIFT has been helping struggling families with weekly food packages designed to help supplement their weekly shopping.
We provide households with a weekly kosher food parcel containing some of the following:
- non-perishable foods
- bread, challah and baked goods
- fruit & vegetables
- household items
* our grateful thanks to Kosher Deli and the London Board of Shechita
I wanted to thank you for the weekly bags left outside our front door; they bring cheer each week with items we really use. Your GIFT packages are the most thoughtful gesture of our week. I hope one day to pass the kindness on to someone else when I am the position to do so, until then, thank you for your kindness to us and thoughtfulness.
A London recipient of food packages
To find out more about weekly food packages please email email@example.com
Help in the Home
We can arrange volunteers to support:
- single parents
- parents with new borns
- parents with children with special needs
- parents with children who have disabilities
- parents who need extra help on Shabbos and other times of the week
- the elderly
If you are interested in receiving volunteer support or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Care Home Visits
We organise volunteers to visit care homes where they can:
- schmooze, play games and read aloud to residents
- bring a smile and some cheer
- sing, tell stories and dance
If you are interested in receiving a visit from a GIFT volunteer please email email@example.com
We arrange volunteers to visit your sick relatives for:
- a short visit to bring a smile and some company
- an extended period (sometimes in shifts of volunteers) in order for you to gain some respite
To arrange a visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We run 2 types of tutoring service:
Tutoring at home
- Young volunteers helping younger children with their homework
- Sunday morning club in Golders Green run by a group of adult volunteers
To find out more about accessing GIFT’s Tutoring Service please email email@example.com
H Jackson Brown Jr.