GIFT menorahs brighten up hospitals & care homes for Chanukah18/12/19
Schools, youth groups, organisations, charities and communities across London, Manchester & Jerusalem have partnered with GIFT this year to enhance the Chaunkah experience for thousands in our community, whether in hospital, care homes or families struggling financially.
Hundreds of special hospital-friendly electric menorahs were made & beautifully decorated for patients and their relatives who are spending the festival in hospital. Decorations were made for care homes and hospitals and hundreds of children’s presents, generously donated by Camp Simcha, were given out together with Chanukah packages to GIFT’s hundreds of recipient families.
If you know anyone who could benefit from electric candlesticks or any of our services please contact us on email@example.com
GIFT inspires the next generation to become givers through dynamic education, impactful volunteering and helping those in need.
GIFT have a number of ways to get involved over the winter holidays....
*GIFT CHANUKAH FAMILY VOLUNTEERING EVENT*
- Weds 25th Dec 4pm - 6.30pm
- @ Jewish Futures - 379 Hendon Way NW43LP
- A fun event with social action, activities and food.
- £5 Entry. please visit www.jgift.org to book.
*Bread packing* (age 10+)
- Preparing food orders for families supported by GIFT
- @ the GIFT Hub 61-63 Watford Way NW43AX
- Tues 24th December: 9am-10am
- Weds 25th December: 9.30am - 10.30am
- Friday 27th December 9am - 10am
*Food packing* (All ages, children under 11 accompanied by an adult)
- @ the GIFT hub 61-63 Watford Way NW43AX.
- Thursday 26th December 6pm-6.45pm
- Contact Keren on 07903234194/ firstname.lastname@example.org