Part time - 15 hours
GIFT’s mission is to inspire and enable lifelong giving
We are looking for a skilled videographer & video editor/content creator to work part time for our organisation. You'll need to use your creative skills to film and edit different types of content including online videos, short form and long form projects, promotional films and documentaries.
Your daily role will include filming and editing. You'll need to have experience using multiple editing software, ideally Premiere Pro, as well as Adobe's creative suite and After Effects/Final Cut Pro. Post production skills are a must.
YOU'RE THE RIGHT PERSON IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent videographer skills
- Excellent video editing skills
- Compelling storytelling abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills, polite, personable
- Ability to direct subjects during filming
- Proven track record of success producing digital content
- Strong analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about results and producing great work
To find out more about the role or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com